Math Solver Calculator will automatically answer the most common problems of linear algebra, trigonometry, calculus, and general maths. Equations, conversions, calculations, and formulas of high school and college level can be worked on this Maths Solver.
· The algebra section allows you to expand, factor, or simplify virtually any expression you choose. It also has commands for splitting fractions into partial fractions, combining several fractions into one, and canceling common factors within a fraction.
· The equations section lets you solve an equation or system of equations. You can usually find the exact answer or, if necessary, a numerical answer to almost any accuracy you require.
· The inequalities section lets you solve an inequality or a system of inequalities for a single variable. You can also plot inequalities in two variables.
· The calculus section will carry out differentiation as well as definite and indefinite integration.
· The matrices section contains commands for the arithmetic manipulation of matrices.
· The graphs section contains commands for plotting equations and inequalities.
· The numbers section has a percentages command for explaining the most common types of percentage problems and a section for dealing with scientific notation.